Whilst training at the Katy Little School of Dance students will follow a structured syllabus in Ballet, Tap, Modern Jazz and Theatre Craft. By working towards exams students will feel a sense of achievement and self satisfaction whilst seeing a gradual physical improvement in their dance ability.
All students will have the opportunity to perform in the school show which will be held every other year. The shows will be a great chance for the students to work on group numbers and experience a variety of different dance styles. While working up to the performance the students will undoubtedly have fun; working together with their friends whilst improving their spatial awareness skills immensely.
The opportunity to take part in competitions is strictly at the teachers discretion. The parent of the student will be approached to discus what this will entail before going ahead with private tuition.
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow Christmas show December 2013
- Exam session with 100% pass rate February 2015
- Walking on sunshine summer show July 2015
- Exam session with 100% pass rate April 2016
- Summer fun August 2016 – Dance Summer School August 15th/16th/17th
Dates for your diary
- Christmas show December 2016